Hiking with scenery
Up into the vast, unstoppable and unique mountain world at Lake Oeschinen. Slow down, enjoy nature, listen to the birds and just be.
Here you will find our hiking recommendations. Treat yourself to relaxing and soothing, liberating exercise in the refreshing alpine air.
In the off-season you can only reach Lake Oeschinen on foot via the hiking trail "Huble" or "Grünenwald/Skipiste". We recommend solid footwear, there is always snow in the area. The hiking trails at higher altitudes are closed. Attention, the hiking signs are not yet mounted in some places.
*Please notethe difficulty levels T1-T6 of the different hiking offers!
HIKING WITH PLEASURE
The pleasure lies in the altitude. Discover our hiking recommendations for enjoyable hikers here - also suitable for families.
Tours that our guests recommend can be found here.
Discover our recommended routes
- Kandersteg - mountain station via Huble
- Kandersteg - Lake Oeschinen via Gründewald
- Kandersteg - mountain station via forest road
- Mountain station - Lake Oeschinen direct
- Mountain station - Lake Oeschinen via Läger
- Lake Oeschinen - Underbärgli
- Hohtürli/ Bluemlisalphütte SAC; Pass to Kiental
- Lake Oeschinen - Heuberg; circular route
- Lake Oeschinen - Fründenhütte SAC
- Kandersteg - Doldenhornhütte SAC via Bäretritt or Biberg