Mountain Coasting with panorama
The Oeschinenesee summer mountain coaster is an unforgettable experience for young and old. On a length of 750 metres you overcome a height difference of approx. 150 metres at breakneck speed. Alone or in pairs - it's simply beastly fun to whizz down the slope and let your hair flutter in the wind.
1 ride adults CHF 5
From afternoon 11.31 CHF 6
1 child ride CHF 4
From afternoon 11.31 CHF 5
5 adult subscription CHF 18
As of afternoon 11.31 CHF 27
5 child subscription CHF 13
As of afternoon 11.31 CHF 22
Instructions for use
- The mountain coaster is only open in dry weather. After rainfall the run will be dried and opened if possible.
- Children from the age of 3 are only allowed to use the ride with an accompanying person from the age of 8.
- Children from the age of 8 may use the track on their own if they have been familiarised with the track and have been given responsibility by the supervising person.
- The instructions of the staff are to be followed immediately.
- Filming with a mobile phone or taking selfies is not permitted during the ride.
TIMETABLE SUMMER 2021
- 8 May to 11 June 9.30 to 16.30
- 12 June to 27 Sept 9.00 till 17.30
- 28 Sept to 24 Oct 9.30 till 16.30
- From 25 Oct Winter break
The toboggan run reaches just below the mountain station with a rapid 150 metres difference in altitude.