Feast, drink and enjoy
The Berghotel Oeschinensee has been owned by the Wandfluh family since it was built in 1892. Today it is run by the fifth generation.
May to October: 11.00 to 17.30 | December to March: 09.00 to 16.30
- Directly on Lake Oeschinen
- Served restaurant with large terrace
- Lamb specialities from our own organic farm
- Homemade spaetzli dishes
- Selection of vegetarian & vegan dishes
- Gluten & lactose free offers
- Swiss beer & wine selection
Bergstübli by Berghotel Oeschinensee
Since 2020, the Wandfluh family has also run the Bergstübli restaurant. The mountain station kiosk is part of the Bergstübli too.
May to October: 09.30 to 17.00 / 18.00 hrs | December to March: 09.00 to 16.30 hrs
- Directly at the top station of the gondola & mountain coaster
- Summer: self-service from the bistro
- Winter: Served restaurant & self-service from bistro
- Snacks (pretzel, hot dog & nachos)
- Crispy Rösti & French fries
- NEW: Homemade Oeschi-Glacé
- Aperitif for groups of 10 or more
The two Alphüsi food trucks have been in the Oeschi Piazza since 2019.
May to October: 09.00 to 18.00 | December to March: 09.00 to 16.30 | Closed in bad weather.
- Meeting point directly in front of the Berghotel
- Uncomplicated self-service
- Large piazza with wooden tables & parasols
- Snacks (nut croissants & herb-garlic baguettes)
- Smoked & fried sausages, french fries
- Vegan chickpea shaker
- Legendary icecream window with Soft Ice
Seasonal, regional: reduction and simplicity on the plate and in the glass.
The chefs are currently still looking for the best ingredients to spoil you with culinary delights. Menu card follows.
You celebrate forgotten foods, rediscover the old and combine the new with the old. Linger on the terrace in the sunshine with a view of Oeschinensee and the Blüemlisalp or retreat to the cosy Stübli with its Swedish stove when the mist hangs over the lake.
The Restaurant Zur Sennhütte (formerly Berghaus Läger) was built in 1974 and is located above Oeschinensee.
Daily from May to October from up to about Open at all times. Closed in bad weather.
Enjoy our traditional Swiss dishes and home-made products on the sun terrace or in the restaurant, in a cosy and nostalgic atmosphere.
From the Oeschinensee mountain station, about 30 minutes on a natural hiking trail to the Zur Sennhütte restaurant.
The Bärgbeizli Underbärgli ...
Depending on weather conditions from May to October
Enjoy the gigantic view over Oeschinensee from the sun terrace.
From Oeschinensee mountain station ....
Find your spot and light the fire.
Simply select the date, pre-order and pick up at the mountain hotel right by the lake.
The barbecue set includes a juicy Beo farmer's sausage (also available vegan), fresh homemade bread, a small salad and a bottle of Oeschi water per person. The set also includes chips, tomatoes, pickle, mustard and our homemade Oeschi herb butter. It also includes a barbecue bag (firewood) and matches.
Grill set from two persons.
Offer exclusively bookable online.
Lots of space, fresh air and a cool alternative to going to a restaurant.
The fondue set includes our own & homemade fondue mix "Fifty-Fifty", homemade bread and various spices. Caquelon, rechaud, forks and a woollen blanket are provided.
Fondue set for two people only.
Offer bookable online only: Pre-order by 11.30 a.m.