The toboggan run is a sport facility and use on your own risk.
All users are obliged to have their own insurance.
The facility was tested and certified from IKSS (SIS 110) as safe in 2010.
10 rules for the toboggan
1. Use of the toboggan run is at your own risk. No alcohol allowed.
2. The run is closed when the weather is wet or icy. If rain starts while you are on the run – stop immediately.
3. Choose your speed so that neither you nor other people are endangered. Leave at least 25m distance between you and the next toboggan.
The person who runs into someone in front is responsible for all damages.
4. While on the run – DO NOT STOP
5. Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by an older child. The younger child must sit in front on the toboggan.
6. You must follow orders from the toboggan run personnel.
7. Buying a ticket for the toboggan run means that you accept these rules without exception.
8. Do not touch the sides of the run.